Reinsjølian Summer Mountain Farm
Experience the good life on the mountain farm Reinsjølian – one of the most distinctive accommodation venues in Snåsa, with beautiful views over med vakker utsikt over Blåfjella - Skjækerfjella National Park.
Reinsjølian is an old summer mountain farm in the Snåsafjellet mountain well suited for families with children, anglers, hunters, hiking enthusiasts and pilgrims.
FAMILY FRIENDLY TERRAIN
The mountain farm, which include a farm house and an old, smaller farm house, is located in family friendly terrain with excellent opportunities for recreation, fishing, hunting, berry picking, skiing, hiking and other outdoor experiences both in winter and summer.
HIKING IN BEAUTIFUL SCENERY
Beautiful hiking trips on the old traffic toutes between the village and the mountain farms Gjevsjøen, Gaundalen and Holden surrounded by the national park. Reinsjølian is surrounded by grazing animals. The area also has a rich flora and interesting geology.
- 2 bedrooms with bunkbeds, wher the bottom bunks can be used as double beds.
- Loft/mezzanine with 4 mattresses.
- Corner sofa can be used for sleeping space if it gets really crowded.
- The smalles farmhouse has 2 beds (190cmx120cm).
- 1.June – 5.September: Open road all the way to the mountain farm
- 1.December -1. June: Hiking trail/ski trail
- Both famr houses are equipped with woollen blankets, har ulltepper, fully equipped kitchen and outhouse toilet.
- Self catering. Food, bed linen or sleeping bags must be brought along.
- Solar panels and USB-charger for telephones in the larger mountain farm house.
- Fridge running on propane.
- Basic breakfast, freshly packed lunches and hiring of bedlinen can be booked in advance with the hosts.
BOOKING: For booking and more information about Reinsjølian Mountain Farm see www.inatur.no.
14 km from Snåsa town centre via Belbu. 30 km from Snåsa town centre via Brede and Imsdalen. The mountain farm is located 7 km along th way from "Olavskilden" by Megard in Imsdalen.
Summer: Reinsjølian is situated 150 m from the forrest road with possibilities for car transport to the door.
Winter: Park at Elgspostveien above Belbu and either use a snow scooter or go on skis to the mountain farm.
- Fishing possibilities
- Camping and cottage
- Outdoor privies
- General facilities
- Dogs allowed
- Kitchen and household
- Nature and terrain
- Borders on a national park
- Hiking area
- Mountainous terrain
- National park
- Nature reserve
- Pilgrims Trail
- Other accommodation