Experience old-fashioned Christmas mood at Innherred with Christmas food, Christmas shopping and Christmas activities.
Drive to Levanger or along the Golden Route, join “Jul igjen” (Christmas market) at Stiklestad National Culture Centre and the “Advent på Egge” at Egge Museum, do your Christmas shopping with us or the company’s Christmas party. We have the good experiences!
Christmas markets and other festive events
Not got the Christmas spirit yet or want to do something fun with your family? Some of the highlights for the family before Christmas are:
- Christmas market (24 – 26. Nov.) in Levanger city centre
- “Julesjau” Christmas market (26 Nov) at Krogsgården Farm in Snåsa
- Straumjul (26 Nov) in Straumen town centre
- “Advent at Egge Museum” (27 Nov) in Steinkjer
- “Jul igjen” (3&4 Dec) at Stiklestad National Cultural Centre in Verdal
- Christmas Market at Berg Farm (3 Dec) along the Golden Road in Inderøy
- Christmas Enjoyment in the Smithy at Gulburet (10-.12 Dec) along the Golden Road in Inderøy
This is something that is entertaining for children, parents and grandparents alike and having taken part in these events, you will be sure to be in the Christmas spirit.
Food to buy, gifts to purchase and in the city there is a lot of stress, but at Innherred there is light in the lanterns, good smells, local food and drink and unique gifts. Do your Christmas shopping in Levanger and in Inderøy and you’ve received an experience as well as having done much of your Christmas shopping.
Innherreds varied range of dining options allows you to hold the association or corporate Christmas party where you feel that you get the right Christmas ambience with good food and entertainment. The offers are plentiful here and if you contact Visit Innherred we can do the planning and booking for you.